Sunday, September 27, 2009
What political party are you most closely aligned with?
I think I would be most closely aligned with the green party. Although I don't know much about political parties and what really goes into them. I think I identify myself with the green party because it isn't one of the two main politcal parties and it cares about the environment. I didn't do extense reseach into the party but some key things I related to caring about in any way were the views on non-violence, respect for diversity, and the call for global awareness. The green party views that the people should be directly involved in the decision-making process of law. I think that citizens should be able to be directly involved in the government.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If you look at my blog, you will see that I completely agree with you. I also think that respect for adversity and global awareness are really important. Citizens being directly involved in government is extremely important, too, because the decisions that the government makes directly effect the people, so they should have the biggest voice.
ReplyDelete