Sunday, October 18, 2009

political issue in va now

I think the biggest political issue in Virginia right now is the banning of smoking in certain places. There is a law passed banning smoking ciggarettes in public places likie restaurants beginning to be in effective. This is officially in place December 1, 2009. I think this is a big political issue in Virginia right now because it truly shows the people that times are changing and the government cares about our health. This is becoming a law very shortly in main to protect the restaurant workers and patrons from second hand smoke.I think this is a very good thing. I think this because im sure second hand smoke has affected someone's health in a very negative way and that isnt far to them. I think that restaurants should in turn have a room like in the airport or soemthing for the patrons that do choose to take part in the behavior of smoking. But then again its bad for you anyways and I like fresh air:)

No comments:

Post a Comment