Sunday, November 8, 2009
new principal
I think Herndon having a new principal in place by the beginning of December should have a couple qualities to be the right fit for Herndon. I think the type of person to be principal should be honest, caring, trustworthy, fair. I think the principal should be honest and caring in they way that he/she talks to students and caring enough to understand in specific ways but treats everyone equally with a similar punishment meets the crime type way. I think the principal should be someone that students will trust and be able to come to if they wanted, someone the school would be able to say hello to. I think someone who comes off as either funny or a relaxed would be a good match for Herndon because I think the majority of our students are funny and relaxed. Someone not always taking everything extremely serious. A principal that supports the school with a positive outlook when first being at Herndon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment