Tuesday, January 5, 2010

political cartoon 3

I chose the political cartoon security 2010 by Frederick Deligne. It was published 1/1/10 This politcal cartoon portrays the future for security in airports and mocking it by saying you'll have to show them everything you have to prove your not a terrorist. This cartoon is letting the public know how invasive security has become/ will become. I like the point of this political cartoon, it is right on target. B/c of 9/11 and other instancese airport security can take over 3 hours and you are subject to be a random person who is fully searched. I overheard a radio talk show discussing the new policies on an airline about how the passengers could not even have a jacket in their laps and couldnt access any entertainment or snack/drink. I think the overboard security is what Americans answers to the terrorist attacks were but in reality no ones wants to be subject to this searching.

No comments:

Post a Comment