Friday, January 22, 2010
your choice
For my choice I will discuss the book I am currently reading / my favorite author and upcoming movies. The book I am reading is the last song by Nicholas Sparks, so far it hasnt gotten very interesting but I love his North Carolina style he writes in. The movie based on his book Dear John is coming out on February 5th and it looks pretty good. And of course it doesnt hurt that Channing Tatum plays the main boy in it:) I also enjoy his costar because I have seen other movies with her in them. Alice in Wonderland also comes out on Februaury 5th and I am VERY excited to see that also because it looks like it is going to be CRAZY! I want to read Dear John again before I see the movie becuase it can be entertaining to compare, plus I kind of forget what happens because I read everyone of his books:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment