Friday, May 21, 2010
my topic week #2
So fourth quarter in my senior year. Because I was a semi-slacker all year i really need to push myself during this last quarter. I have like 6 projects to do right now and I need to get my grades up in like every class. I hopefully can get this accomplished through getting A's on the rest of my homeworks and projects for the year. I am very nervous about AP psychology because I have an F and my final test is 100 questions and I dont remember like any specific facts throughout the year. I really hope I can get all my grades up the way Id like to at least all Cs. I am very excited for old dominion and the college experience and at this point I would be devastated if my acceptance got recalled.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment