For my choice topic I read an article about hemp by Lawerence Wilson, MD. I read about the history, the uses, the ban, in paper, and in America. To me hemp seems like a great option to use to "go green". This article opened my eyes to how much more I think governemnt is corrupt. We wouldnt have to "go green" if our founding fathers didnt base everything on money. Our world would have stayed green and the some of pollutates that our in our atmosphere now wouldnt be here.
The uses for hemp are numerous. the common misconsception is exactly that with hemp, a misconsception. There is no THC in hemp, it is just a great product that becuase of industrialists was squashed. Hemp can be used in alsmot all aspects of our productions. The most interesting fact I learned from this article was that greed and misguided government action lead to the hemp ban bakc in 1937.
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment