Wednesday, June 9, 2010
choice topic
So this weekend I went to starscape festival 2010. It was a huge outdoor music festival that sold out with over 10,000 people in a park in Maryland. It was an amzaing experience and really got me in the summer mood. It was a gorgeous day out, the sun and music were blaring, and the people were crazier then ever. Everyone was dressed in whatever they wanted to wear, feeling good, jamming out. I really love music and to be able to listen to a whole bunch of great artists is amazing and a great feel good experience. I got to see one of my favorite artists, Pretty Lights, and he put on an amazing experience. The light show was out of this world and there was a helicopter circling the show. It was like nothing I had ever seen before. It makes me very exctied for summer and the future because it is full of endless possibilites.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment