Sunday, October 11, 2009
Obama's grade report
So far I would grade Obama on the major issues of his presidency with and A for effort. I think Obama's intentions and goals are positive for the United States as a whole. I did have to research about Obama's presidential actions to write this, but from what I read I thought it sounded like he was on the right track. It looked to me like the Republicans are just quick to criticize and that everyone just wants the change Obama promised to happen immediately. Regarding the ecomonic downturn I think Obama's plan to help the unemployed with health care needs to be discussed a bit more but that it sounds liek a well thought out plan that could possibly work. I have to admit I couldnt think of a better plan and I would give Obama an A because if you focus on the efforts he is making and not the criticism you can see he is doing very well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I agree with what you said. I think Obama is definitely putting in a lot of effort. I also agree with the fact that people are expecting the Obama change to happen immediately but that is nearly impossible. I think if we just give him a chance and a little bit of time, he will solve most of our problems.
ReplyDelete