Sunday, November 8, 2009

#1 political cartoon.

Pavel Constantin drew this political cartoon. This cartoon deals with the issue of the "swine flu" or the H1N1 virus. The cartoon's message seems to be joking at the epidemic a little bit. The cartoon features a pig sitting a humans chair with people are supposed to be the pigs. It is joking at the craziness surrounding everyone starting to be "germ freaks". I am indifferent to the cartoon. I have not been too caught up in the worrying about contracting swine flu. I have been worrying about getting something more common as the flu in this upcoming winter season.

1 comment:

  1. This cartoon is interesting because it makes it look like H1N1 is taking over everyone. It shows people's heads mantled on the wall behind the pig. This is a major exxaggeration but it also has a point. H1N1 has killed many and we really need to put a stop to it.

    ReplyDelete